Sunday, May 31

guilty pleasure: literal video #1

The blog has been quiet for a while, but finishing law school, graduating, moving and travelling has taken up most of my time and energy these last five months. Anyways, as noted below I've started a blog for my time in Regina, which has now begun. There's a new post over there.

On this blog, I'll probably be posting those silly or general thoughts that don't quite fit on the Regina blog. On the topic of silly, I figure it was time for another guilty pleasure, this one a literal video. Literal videos can best be described as someone singing exactly what is happening in the video. I stumbled upon this one the other day. I've discussed my love for cheesy 80s/90s power ballads before and now one of my favourites gets the literal video treatment. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

SO. FRICKING. FUNNY.

Glen said...

My favourite line is "I've joined the glee club of the damned!" It's the funniest line I've ever heard. I wish I had written it.

Megan said...

Hey, I just noticed that your link to my site is outdated. If you use the same list on your new site, can you switch the link to www.snowcoveredhills.com?

Yes, it's been so long since you posted that it took me six months to notice that I didn't give you my new URL.

I've missed you dreadfully.