Thursday, July 19

fill up the bowl, sugar daddy

In an earlier post I talked about the sugar daddy relationship. Today, the Globe and Mail took a rather different look at the subject. In the technology section there was a story on a web site called seekingarrangement.com. Yes it is exactly what it sounds like, boy toys and young women can advertise their desire for a sugar daddy, while daddies and I’m sure some sugar mommas can advertise their desire for a younger companion.

I remember a song lyric that said “pimpin’ ain’t easy”, but this new web site makes it appear easy. Looking to pimp yourself out for $5,000 a month, sign up now. Willing to spend your fortune on a young coed’s tuition, start surfing.

Hmm, tuition, I wonder if I could find someone to cover my recent rent increases… excuse me I have some self-marketing to do.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Before you jump in, have a lawyer take a look at their refund policies. You wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down.

Anonymous said...

Didn't I rescue you from a dirty old Sugar Daddy already? Have you forgotten the serious talk on the kitchen couch. How time flies...