Monday, April 30

it's like i never left

Well I'm back in the 'knife and in some ways it feels like I never left. Sure, the coffee shop has moved, they're building an addition to the hotel, but it still feels like I was just here. It certainly doesn't feel like nine months have passed.

People look a little different, but it is surprising how quickly you fall back into routine. I went to the lunch time spin class (which I used to attend regularly) and the regulars were there and the conversations just picked up from where they were left off.

It's nice to be back with friends and family. Now I just need to get back to work and then I'm sure the summer will just fly pass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... now you're making me nostalgic again!

Megan said...

Don't be nostalgic. Really, it sucks. It's just nice to have some company here inside the suckiness.