Wednesday, April 4

leave them wanting more

Well I must say you readers are a faithful lot. It's been a few days since I last posted but you keep coming to the site every day. No, I'm not trying to leave you wanting more, it's more of an issue of logisitics.

With the recent move I lost tv and internet, which is a good thing considering I should be studying for exams. It's only a few weeks until I venture even farther north, ao it's not worth getting everything connected. With classes done, I'm not at school everyday so short of driving around Saskatoon searching for an open wireless signal, I can't connect.

Over the next couple of weeks, blogging will be a little less regular, but keep checking in as I'm sure there will be some posts. Once exams are done and I return to working for the government every day, I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to resume blogging daily!

4 comments:

Megan said...

You're not going to blog every day? What, have you abandoned us? Are we not good enough for you any more?

Glen said...

No I've abandoned my internet, not you my faithful readers. Also, I have this very expensive legal education that requires my attention; my first exam is less than a week away.

Stacey and Trevor said...

Good luck on your exams, Glen. You will rock 'em!

Stacey and Trevor said...

Good luck on your exams, Glen. You will rock 'em!