Thursday, December 21

another late night...

Well Monday night (see earlier post) was the end of exams celebration for about 14 of us, the rest of the section had to write the crim exam today, so today was also an end of exams celebration, that still being in toon town I decided to participate in. I'm beginning to understand how law students earn their hard drinking reputation. I think I'll need to go home to Toronto to detox after the past two weeks.

Tonight, well technically it began yesterday afternoon around 3:30, was another fun blast. Here's to the law profs who aren't afraid to come out and have a good time. This is the second time this week I've been out drinking with profs. Tonight was brilliant, both made it out to the dance floor, and one even onto the karaoke stage. The karaoke stage is also a place I graced tonight. The She-devil and I sang a duet. (My apologies to a certain friend in deadmonton, I'm afraid I did Jackson tonight with another woman).

Here's the original version of Jackson, and I think we did a reasonable facsimile.



Anyways, another late night entry, which should soon come to an end, either because I'll be in AA or the parties will stop for a week or two.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Law-school profs are apparently way cooler than j-skool profs. Mine used to come to our parties, smoke weed and talk about the "state of the industry". High-minded stuff, if you will.

Anonymous said...

Fine. You can have Jackson with She-Devil. You and I will always have Kiki Dee.