Friday, January 4

blog roll

I've updated the blogs i read section over there to your right. I've added two blogs written by north of 60 friends. Both are law school survivors and you may have noticed them popping up in the comments section here on my blog recently. I've been enjoying reading their blogs and have added links.

I've also renamed the link to the "little sister's" blog to reflect a long-ago name change to her blog. It can now be read by clicking on "reflections in the snow-covered hills". It appears this is some Fleetwood Mac reference that slipped past me, however my Fleetwood Mac knowledge pretty much starts and stops with the songs sung by Christine McVie.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

The new look is great.

Anonymous said...

mjog ahugavert, takk