Sunday, January 13

climb every mountain

Well I'm starting a new blog roulette feature here at granted null that will highlight blogs I stumble upon using the "Next Blog" feature up at the top left hand corner of the page. I click on "Next Blog" until I find one that captures my attention and makes me stop. Whichever blog that it is, will be linked to in one of these posts.

The first in this series is Tom & Atticus Hike The Winter Whites For MSPCA-Angell Animal Medical Center.

The description of the blog is:
When winter started on December 22, 2007, we began our quest to hike New Hampshire's 48 4,000-foot peaks twice in one winter. This year we're using our Winter Quest to raise money for MSPCA-Angell, a wonderful not-for-profit that helps thousands of animals each year. All money raised through our hikes go directly to Angell Animal Medical Center.

No comments: