Friday, February 2

it's like apples and crabapples

This is my newest source of distraction. I actually found cutewithchris.com a few months ago but got wrapped up in writing this blog and hadn't been back in quite some time. In looking for time wasters and distractions, I remembered cute with chris and went back. In minutes, I was in hysterics.

Chris Leavins is a Canadian actor who now appears to be living in LA. He produces this internet show twice a week. The show is mainly focused on cute critters and Chris' comedy. It's absolutely hilarious. Each episode there is a cutedown where people get to vote on which critter is cuter.

The following episode was one of the funniest. It appears Chris recently returned to Canada for a visit, and in this show explains in a cutewithchris.com style, the difference between Canada and the United States. Enjoy.



Chris also has a blog that accompanies the show and a link has been added in the blogs I read section.

No comments: