Friday, February 23

an ode to the blog

99 entries of stuff on the blog
99 entries of stuff
you take one down, send it around
98 entries of stuff on the blog


In recognizing slightly different milestones, I'm pleased to announce that this is the 99th post to the blog. When I first started this blog, it was partly on a dare. The little sister, aka Little Miss Know-it-All, practically dared me to start a blog.

I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it, but thought I would give it a try. I had no idea that in less than three months I would be up to 99 posts, and blogging daily. It's been an interesting journey. Some days I find I blog for myself, other days it's written for my readers. But each day, it doesn't take much to find something to write about.

A big part of the blog has been sharing some guilty pleasures and in a way, the blog itself has become a bit of a guilty pleasure. I get to take a little time each day to indulge and share some of the crazy thoughts going around my head.

I just want to say thanks to all of you who have visited the blog, left comments, or just mentioned to me that you check it out. Like I said, some days it's just for me, but other days it's fun knowing people are reading.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congratulations. Have you learned anything about yourself in the course of 99 posts?