Thursday, February 1

people who live in glass houses...

A certain Little Miss Know-it-All has decided to move past her usual critiques of grammar and journalism and sit in judgment of my aural pleasures.

I'm certain her faithful readers will remember the outrage she expressed when a certain fashion guru (the dapper Russell Smith) moved from critiquing fashion to critiquing language. Hmmmm, maybe she should think of that before she moves into a brave new world of music selection criticism. I'm sure she'll make some comment about Russell being wrong, and therefore she had to criticize, while she is right in her concern over my musical tastes.

However, in responding to the spirited defence of my musical taste left in response on her blog, she came clean on her recently played list, and sit back, let's just say that we still have a lot of the same taste. In response, I simply say, take me to your glass home...

5 comments:

Megan said...

I don't think this particular number was on the list...

Glen said...

The artist was, and you have to admit the song fits better with the post than "just like jesse james".

Megan said...

This is all very true. However, I think it's important to point out that my post was actually a compliment about your most recent entry, not a LMK-i-A rant.

Okay, your turn. I want to see your recently-played list. No cheating.

Glen said...

The nice thing about wiping out the music library on my computer the other day is that I no longer have any history of what I played and no recently played list. It's like a fresh start.

Megan said...

Isn't there some sort of rule against destroying records? I'm not afraid to go to the media about this.