Sunday, February 25

an ode to the blog part two

Well I guess I was so enjoying basking in the success of 99 posts to the blog, I actually forgot to blog on Saturday (note as I haven't gone to bed yet, I feel like I should be saying today, but I digress).

The Little Sister asked what have I learned about myself in doing the blog. I've learned that I can cook, that I can dance, that I can skate, I can curl, and that with a little bit of money, I can help improve someone's life.

I've also learned I'm a poet, though I didn't know it. I've learned that the cartoons I saw as a youth had some interesting subtext and helpful content. I've also learned that I have the musical taste of a 12-year-old girl.

When I'm faced with serious problem I can look to a former PM for advice. If I need fashion advice, I can look to the Pope or ask myself, what would Russell do?

I've learned I don't like air travel, and I am resistant to change.

I'm sure there are many other lessons hidden away in the blog, and I can't go through them all, but I look forward to learning more, as the blogging adventure continues.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Welcome to Post 100.

I still think we should do a taste test of the different Bailey's flavours. I keep going into the liquor store to look for the flavours, but they apparently haven't made their way north yet.

I think it would be a good tag-team blog effort. A crossover, if you will.