Wednesday, March 21

belated blogging

Ooops, ended up missing yesterday. It was a long day. It was up early and off to school for class. From there it was campaigning on the funding of service centres on campus. After that, lunch at Louis' (campus pub) that turned into a couple of beers. Afternoon classes, then I ended up back to Louis' again for happy hour, which when that ended became $1 drafts. Damn you Great Western.

From Louis' it was off to the Colonial for some Karaoke. My voice is still a little sketchy today from that high note at the end of "Summer Nights" from Grease. Anyways, didn't get home until after 2 and it was straight to bed to be up and at'em for 8:30 tutorials. I just have to say that I have 10 years on the people I was drinking with last night, and I was the only one who made tutorial this morning. Amateurs!

And to think, I just sat through a presentation on binge drinking last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the North in you! Spending any amount of time north of the 49th turns you into a pro-drinker!

Glen said...

I think it is a combination of the northern living and my "essex boy" heritage.

Essex boys are the hard-drinking hooligans that people think of when they think of England.