Thursday, March 8

let's get physical

I was at the gym today with one of the Saskatoon Uncles. We try to go twice a week. As we were doing our exercises today, the thought crossed my mind about how much the weight equipment look more like medieval torture devices than workout equipment.

Now I'm constantly looking over my shoulder for the angry mob waving their flaming torches, or the hooded executioner. Really, there must be some other way to design these pieces for better visual appeal and ease of use.

Physical exercise shouldn't be torture. I understand that there needs to be some work involved or what's the point but really do they need to look so intimidating?

1 comment:

Lance Morrison said...

Maybe the 'Solo-Flex' would be more eye-catching? And it would take up less room. But then there would ba a huge lineup for the machine with some big guy saying, "Oh, sorry. Just 45 more minutes."