Saturday, March 24

the international bank of glen

Yes my ever increasing role in international finance has brought me a wealth of new riches and attention. First off, I've received blog visitors form Ghana and Austria through the international bank of glen. I'm expecting loan requests from them soon. I'm still waiting for the visitors from Switzerland or the Cayman Islands to show up and ask me to join their club, but that may still be a way.

So why all the excitement and trumpeting? Remember Natik, the cattle breeder. Well, he has started repaying his loan. This week, I received the first payment on my loan, $4.19 That's almost a 1/5th of the loan paid off, disbursed among the various lenders. With the loan he was able to double the number of cattle he has from three to six.

A full list of stories on my new career as an international financier can be found here.

No comments: