Thursday, March 15

de do do do, de da da da

The final part of planning for the Police concert fell into place today. Earlier this week, out of concern of ever increasing flight prices, I bought the plane ticket to get me from YK to Deadmonton. It was more than $700. I paid an extra $90 to get a fully refundable ticket on the chance I could get a seat sale close to the date.

Lo and behold, I got an email from Canadian North today announcing a two-day seat sale, today and tomorrow. Sixteen minutes on the phone at the end of class resulted in a new booking for $350 less than my original fare, and a full refund on my earlier ticket. Sweet. I love Canadian North.

So now, the trip breaks down as follows:

Floor Tickets for the Police Reunion Tour: $95
Round trip airfare to get to the concert: $435
Fighting Sally for the chance to hump Sting's leg: Priceless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will still win. You will have to take my sloppy seconds on Sting's leg.