Saturday, January 27

it is our respectful submission...

Well, the big week at the little law school on the prairie is now over. Moots are wrapping up this afternoon. I finished mine yesterday. I thought it was a lot of fun, and standing there presenting my case, being questioned by the judges, just brought out the old media whore in me. I mean really it was thirty minutes where it was all about me, who wouldn't enjoy that?

I think I did well, but will know more next week. I have to watch a video replay of the moot with my professor on Tuesday. Although there were not judgments for individual moots, they delivered a judgment based on the case after all of us had gone. Although the appellants won, us respondents did get one of the judges to dissent in support of our side.

Now, it is crunch time. I fell a little far behind in my classes because of the moot so I'll be doing double time the next little while catching up.

No comments: