Tuesday, January 23

sunday dinner

Sunday dinner with the Saskatoon dads is one of the best things about attending school here in Saskatchewan. The Saskatoon dads are old friends from the North who moved here a few years ago. It's been a pleasure having them back in my life on a regular basis. Also, it's nice having people in my life who aren't directly connected to the little law school on the prairie. A little bit of reality and perspective can go a long way.

This past Sunday, over a fabulous dinner of chicken with peaches (I know it sounds strange, but let me tell you, it's very tasty), talk turned to the blog. I recounted the story of my visitor from Arkansas, and how people will find me when they search for Anne Murray. One of the dads took that as opportunity to point out that I really should be putting better music on the blog. I have the sense that he doesn't approve of some of my recent choices. His tastes range to things that are a little harder than mine. However, in the spirit of taking input, I offer the following little ditty, something I'm sure both of us can enjoy.

No comments: